- Hot Deals
- LinksCity Of Seaside Clatsop County – Oregon Seaside Visitors Bureau Seaside Civic & Convention Center Sunset Empire Parks & Recreation District Seaside Museum Garibaldi Museum Clatsop – Nehalem Tribes North Coast Land Conservancy Trails End Art Association Oregon Coast Birding Trails Oregon Coast Visitors Association Oregon State Chamber of Commerce Sunset Empire Transportation District – The Bus Seaside Providence Hospital Seaport Airlines NEWS Seaside Signal Daily Astorian Seaside-Sun.com NorthCoastOregon.com RADIO KCBZ 94.9FM KSWB 840AM KMUN 91.9FM KAST 1370AM
- Contact UsSeaside Chamber of Commerce 7 N. Roosevelt (PO Box 7) Seaside, OR 97138 Tel 503 738 6391 [si-contact-form form=’1′][mappress mapid=”2″ height=400 width=583]
LISTEN TO THE JULY 4th
CELEBRATE FREEDOM SHOW LIVE HERE:
Meet the Seaside Chamber Board
Executive Director Susan Huntington introduces the 2014-15 Seaside Chamber Board at the Annual Banquet.
Front row, left to right: Exiting Board President, Bob Mushen (www.portofastoria.com); Reita Fackerell, Incoming Board President (www.seasidelibrary.org); Robin Knoll, Vice President (www.q949.com); Linda Dugan, Treasurer (www.duganins.com); Carol Eakle, Secretary (www.shiloinns.com); David Posalski, Board Member (www.tsunamisandwiches.com); Brian Owen, Board Member (www.ticortitle.com)
Back row, left to right: Ross Knutsen, Board Member (www.
knutsenins.com); Susan Huntington, Chamber Executive Director; Sadie Mercer, Board Member (www.maggiesontheprom. com Christian Zupancic (not in picture)
Welcome to the Seaside Chamber of Commerce website. The Seaside Chamber works on many levels to bring value to its members through both macro and micro initiatives from a Natural History Park to free business training and seminars, enhanced listings on our website, legislative issues, championing business, enhancing our community and business after hours. We are committed to enhancing the economic base in Seaside and the North Oregon Coast. If you would like to know more about the Chamber of Commerce please visit our “About Us” page link above.
E.N. Hurd organized the Breakwater Association, forerunner of the Seaside Chamber of Commerce sometime around 1910. Although detractors at the time called it “Hurd’s Folly”. The Breakwater organization was responsible later for pushing the Seaside Promenade to completion. The Seaside Chamber of Commerce was first organized on April 15, 1936 with a staff of one person. Today, the Seaside Chamber of Commerce has flourished and has become a strong advocate for business in Seaside. In 2009, the Seaside Chamber of Commerce was presented with the Oregon State Chamber of Commerce Outstanding Achievement Award.
In 2009 our economic impact to Seaside and the surrounding area was estimated at $10M annually.
The Benefits Of Chamber Membership Networking
- Grow your business, expand your client list, discuss your specific issues and challenges with others in a similar situation, or simply build relationships and make lasting friends.
- Weekly Chamber Breakfast Meetings with featured speakers, open discussion and community updates.
- Monthly “Business After Hours” where you can meet fellow business owners/managers and civic leaders.
- Enrollment in the Membership Directory used by other members to buy services, products or for referral.
- Join the Chamber Ambassadors as the face of the Chamber at special events, new openings and ribbon cuttings.
- Business to Business referral.
- Chamber members refer business to each other.
- Help with problems/issues from peers.
- Your peers have experienced similar situation, and can offer guidance and their expertise.
- Meeting and working together creates rewarding new friendships and partnerships.
- Business Name recognition.
- Chamber members know each others “slogans”, and your business name becomes memorable to the Chamber and the public.
- Volunteer opportunities.
- Networking with Chamber members will involve you in ways that keep you in the loop of what opportunities exist.
- Community involvement.
- Networking affords you the chance to participate and give back to the community that supports your business.